Boat hoists and pneumatic boat lifts are two different types of devices used to raise boats from the water. Most hoist systems use winches with chains, cables, or gears to raise the boat while pneumatic boat lift systems use air pressure to lift boats. Both devices have their pros and cons, but ultimately it is up to …
Pneumatic Boat Lifts
Pneumatic Boat Lifts: An Innovative Way to Launch or Dock Your Boat
Pneumatic Boat Lifts, PBLs for short, are the newest innovation in boat launching and docking technology. PBLs come with a built-in air compressor that will pump air into the pneumatic tanks on your lift. Once you reach the desired pressure, all you have to do is drive onto (or off of) your PBL. They are designed to be used with small boats weighing less than 4500 pounds to large boats weighing 30,000 pounds or more.
The Benefits of Using a Pneumatic Boat Lift
There are many benefits to using a pneumatic lift. Some of the key benefits include the following:
- Ease of Use: PBLs are extremely easy to use. Instead of hand-cranking the lift to raise or lower the boat, the air compressor does all the work for you.
- Durability and Longevity: The pneumatic system allows for a design where all the steel is kept above the waterline, preventing rust and corrosion. Plus, there are no steel cables or wormgears to maintain.
- Safety: Pneumatic lifts are extremely safe to use. Their design ensures that your boat will be securely attached to the lift, and they come with a built-in safety valve that will prevent the lift from overloading.
- Eliminates the need for boat lift motors: Pneumatic boat lifts are made with air tanks that raise and lower a boat without the use of electric motors.
- Perfect for fluctuating water levels: Since they float, they attenuate easily to rising and falling water levels.
Our Commitment to Quality
At LOTO Lift, we believe in the superiority of pneumatic boat lifts for boating in Missouri and across the Midwest. Since they are highly efficient and provide quality boat docking solutions, we are committed to manufacturing pneumatic lifts while discovering and implementing cutting-edge technological improvements to their design.
If you need help determining which type of pneumatic lift is best for your needs, please contact us. We love to help people find the best quality boat lift solutions possible!
If you have questions about protecting your vessel or PWC with a boat lift please explore our website to learn more or give us a call at (573) 873-6058.
At LOTO Lift, the best Lake of the Ozarks boat lifts just keep getting better! Our desire is to help you give your boat a good home and protect your dream. If you aren’t already familiar with LOTO Lift, we are boat lift manufacturers located at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Like you and …
Even though life on the water is bliss and boating brings a lot of enjoyment and relaxation, your boat also needs maintenance and proper care to ensure you can use it for many years to come. Even when your boat is not in use, it is a good practice to keep it properly secured to …
LOTO Lift’s LT (Lifetime) Models are getting new lifetime boat lift bunks for 2021! Our new premium boat lift bunk boards are a reinforced composite that blends HDPE plastic with a fill material comprised of natural minerals. This powerful thermoplastic polymer results in bunk boards that are super-strong and durable enough to be part of our LT …
Many boaters who enjoy the open waters want to have the ability to conveniently lift and store their boats out of the water. To facilitate this, a floating boat lift is usually the top choice. There are different types of lifts for different sizes and types of boats, so buying the right one for your vessel can …
Do we really need boat lifts at Lake of the Ozarks? If you own a boat, you might think that leaving it in the water is fine, even when it’s not in use. And why wouldn’t you, since after all, this is how nature and boat makers intended it, right? (Lol!) Wrong. Using the Lake …