Used Boat Lifts for Sale near Lake of the Ozarks
About Used Boat Lifts: Important Considerations Before Purchasing
We love boats and all things boating here at LOTO Lift. In fact, it’s why we do what we do. So we strive to deliver top-quality new and used boat lifts and customer service because we believe these qualities go hand-in-hand.
Our mission is to offer the best boat lift on the market and we have vowed to keep our prices fair for both the consumers and for ourselves. Therefore, because we are committed to considering what is in our customers’ best interest, we want to share our views on purchasing used lifts. In fact, we sell them ourselves because it is a valid market for those on constrained budgets. And we sell quality lifts at affordable prices. That being said, generally speaking, we believe that when possible it is usually a wise choice to buy new versus used boat lifts.
We understand that entry prices can be prohibitive for some and markets fluctuate so it may be easier or necessary to start out with a used lift. So when it comes to used boat lifts for sale Craigslist may not offer you the best deal or even the best price. We fully understand the market and the importance in offering high-quality preowned products as people search for “used boat lifts near me”. So, all we ask is that you consider the points below as you search for the best boat lift for your needs.
- Used boat lifts have no warranty.
- There is the possibility for missing parts of which you are unaware, especially when buying from an unknown individual or an unscrupulous dealer.
- Preowned boat lifts may have aging parts that are either worn out or nearly worn out, but they’re no longer available on the market.
- The previous owner may not even know how to assess the true condition of a lift, where a professional with integrity can point out weaknesses or flaws.
- If you’re unsure of how to determine the correct size or type of boat lift, make sure to get professional assistance before purchasing a used lift.
(Note: Moving and Installation to be arranged and paid by buyer; no warranties)
Things to Make Sure You Know Before You Purchase
- Water Depth at your slip
- Structural Strength to match your location, ie. – main channel vs. quiet cove, large lake with big waves vs. quiet lake, etc.
- Slip Width
- The Dry Weight of your watercraft and the boat lift capacity
- The condition and type of flotation tanks
Like this? Please share it!